In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Fallout: New Vegas locations project
The magnetohydraulics complex is an old facility that appears to have constructed robotics. Since its abandonment, a large water main has busted and flooded the facility. It is north of The Think Tank, east of Signal Hills transmitter, and west of both the loading station and waste disintegration platform. There is a corroded trap door leading to a inaccessible lower level.
- The Sink Project: Sink holotape is located on the desk in the left-most corner of the first room on your left as you enter the area.
- 4 proton throwing axes are located under the waterfall.
- 218 drained microfusion cells floating & under-water, in small office room to the south.
- 229 drained small energy cells under water, in small office room to the south.
- There are various items such as ammunition under water. Having the rebreather greatly aids in retrieving the underwater loot.
- Beware when swimming under the main structure (above water office room). In the narrowest part of the northeast corner of the room, past a box, the player can get wedged in.
|The following is based on the Wild Wasteland trait and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- A Wild Wasteland encounter happens once you walk in. There is a non-moveable object called a walking eye (on your left, on the roof of the nearby room and in the room on the desk).
|End of information based on the Wild Wasteland trait.|