Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Background[edit | edit source]
Layout[edit | edit source]
Exterior[edit | edit source]
The parking lot contains the remnants of a small raider camp lain before the main entrance. The western wall of the plant has a staircase leading up to the roof, which has a hatch into the factory in the eastern corner. Along the eastern wall of the plant is a locked concrete hut that can be opened using the Mahkra facilities key
Interior[edit | edit source]
The ground floor has several catwalks leading around the room, as well several staircases that leads up to offices over the main floor. Behind the trailer truck in the middle of the floor is a button that calls a cargo lift.
The lift descends to the basement packing facility; the door to the north is chained on the other side, forcing one to head west. A ramp descends and follows a conveyor belt that wraps around before ascending back up to the main level, to the chained door. Beneath the ascending ramp is a backroom with an Expert-locked safe. Concurrently, the catwalks over the conveyor belts leads to a series of concrete rooms and hallways. The hallways pass by a room containing a chemistry station before heading out over the conveyor belt again.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- The "Blast Off To Adventure!" issue of Tesla Science Magazine is on the metal table in the basement, under the northern staircase.
- Two Nuka Cherrys are in the cardboard box next to the Nuka-Cola machine in the basement.
- There is a Nuka Cola Quantum in the wooden box within the truck container on the ground floor.
- The Mahkra facilities key is found on a dead raider hanging out the smashed window of the concrete hut outside the building, as well as in the basement level after following the catwalks.
- A box of robot model kit parts is found on a shelf in the eastern concrete hut.
- 81 trays are found throughout the basement on the conveyor belt and shelves.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Mahkra Fishpacking appears only in Fallout 4.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.325-326: "[4.02] MAHKRA FISHPACKING
A seafood processing facility with a processing level deep underground. You can open both the locked doors (Advanced) using the key found on the Raider draped over the window of the eastern exterior hut. Beware of synths active on the lower level and reinforcements once you ascend on your way out."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)