As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Mama Dolce's Food Processing (company)
Mama Dolce's Food Processing
An All-American Business”— Company tagline
Mama Dolce's was once an expanding chain packaged food processing plants in the East Coast of the United States. Billed as "An All-American Business", its frozen dinner Sweet-and-Sour Stroganoff had shown strong growth with the youth demographic. Despite its popularity, the rising cost of domestic shipping incentivized them to cover their loss by any means necessary. They chose to increase their quotient of by-product use from regional affiliates in lumber milling industries. While seeking alternative revenue streams where possible. Using wood as a filler in their products wasn't the only way they were cutting costs of their food, however. For they used yellow21-b ink for both their packaging and flavor.
People's Liberation Army front
Covertly, Mama Dolce's was a front for the People's Liberation Army to conduct espionage on American soil. For example, the processing plant in Arlington housed a contingent of special operatives and the processing plant in Morgantown sat atop the Fujiniya Intelligence Base where R&D for Stealth technology and Liberator robots was its primary goal and acquiring nuclear launch codes to American silos its second. Mama Dolce's operations would even allow the PLA to fast track shipments of "Mama Dolce's food" through military priority.
However, these Chinese operations did not go unnoticed by US intelligence as Sugar Grove SigInt had traced Mama Dolce's money trail back to China after monitoring suspicious wire transfers from several shell companies several months before the Great War, but were unable to act.
- Hints of the Chinese origin of the company can be seen in the logo on the US flag that only has five stars visible, the exact number of stars on the People's Republic of China flag.
- Mama Dolce's terminals; Desk Terminal, 2. Quarterly Analysis
- Mama Dolce's terminals; Desk Terminal, 1. Resource Levels
- Fujiniya Intelligence Base terminals; Stealth Lab Terminal, Stealth Lab Director Summary
- Fujiniya Intelligence Base terminals; Security Terminal, Nuclear Silo Access
- Charleston Trainyard terminals; Terminal, Mama Dolce's
- Sugar Grove terminals; Facility Director's Terminal, 8-9-77: Mama Dolce's