We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- Mr. Steels located in New Vegas Steel count towards the challenge and respawn every four game days.
- Mr. Gutsies at Nellis Air Force Base also count toward the challenge.
- The are 4 non-hostile sentry bots in the Securitron vault, behind a door, which requires a Repair of at least 60 to open.
- The Mister Gutsy prototype in Nipton counts towards this challenge and respawns every three days.
- The sentry bots at the REPCONN headquarters count towards the challenge. The sentry bots can only be summoned after setting off the alarms on each floor. There are a total of 10 sentry bots in REPCONN headquarters. Note that the Mister Handies do not count.
- Several Mr Gutsies and Sentry Bots near the Crashed Vertibird.
- The unique weapon variants Love and Hate and The Humble Cudgel can be used for this challenge.
Behind the scenes
The name may be a reference to Masamune Shirow's cyber punk manga series "Ghost in the Shell 2: Man-Machine Interface"