Marco (Fallout: New Vegas)
Folks who can't pay their way onto the Strip need a place to stay, too. And when Pretty Sarah set her whores up here, the Casa went full-service.”
Background[edit | edit source]
Marco is an entrepreneur who cares about little else than the rent of his tenants. He first set up the Casa Madrid Apartments to benefit from the steady influx of travelers too poor to afford entry to the Strip, but rich enough to stay around the greater Vegas area. After some time, he managed to form a lucrative relationship with Pretty Sarah, setting up his place as one of the best hotels outside the Strip, with complete sex services available to the discerning customer.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- A Bit of Slap and Tickle: Attacking any prostitutes in Casa Madrid will turn Marco hostile.
Effects of player's actions[edit | edit source]
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
- When Marco mentions his tenants, the player can unlock additional options in interaction with them.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Pre-War baseball cap
Drops on death
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Welcome to the Casa Madrid - cheapest, cleanest whores in all New Vegas. If you want to know the rates for poon, talk to the whores."
- "Thanks a lot. I'm out Dermot and St. James's rent - and they paid regular - and once they get to stinking I'll have to clean up the mess, too!"
- "Old Maude... Sometimes you can afford the creamy veal of a Sweetie, and sometimes you got just enough caps to buy a tough piece of jerky."
- "Good man. He's one of the Followers of the Apocalypse. He's the one who taught people around here how to start growing crops. Westside wouldn't be what it is without Anderson helping us out, so I cut him a deal on his rent."
- "Yep, for a few years now. Guess I should be calling it Casa Marco or something, but I haven't changed the signs. Folks who can't pay their way onto the Strip need a place to stay, too. And when Pretty Sarah set her whores up here, the Casa went full-service."
- "Him? Caesar's Legion taught him everything he knows. I bet there's a pound of sand ground into his palms and knees! Knowing Jimmy, I'm sure he took good care of them. I'm surprised he ran away!"
- "Oh, I know everything - how she smells, how she tastes, how it feels to slip her on and wiggle. Damn fine woman, but damn expensive, too. Just ask Saint James - he spends near every cap he gets on Sweetie's sweets."
- "Ain't so pretty, is she? Not since she had a run-in with those Fiends over near McCarran. This Fiend named Cook-Cook on account of the flamethrower he wears? He had his way with Sarah, every way it can be done. Then he starts frying her up for kicks. Guess it was how he signed his work."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Marco appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: "Is this apartment building yours?"
Marco: "Yep, for a few years now. Guess I should be calling it Casa Marco or something, but I haven't changed the signs. Folks who can't pay their way onto the Strip need a place to stay, too. And when Pretty Sarah set her whores up here, the Casa went full-service."
(Marco's dialogue (Fallout: New Vegas))
- The Courier: "What do you do around here?"
Pretty Sarah: "I look after the only reasons anyone would want to spend any time here. I'm a pimp. All Marco does is collect rent and take a small cut of my action. He sure as hell doesn't clean the rooms."
(Pretty Sarah's dialogue)