The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Our new neighbors aren't so bad after all. And they have big appetites, so that's good for the cafe!”— Margaret Primrose, Fallout 3.
Margaret owns and operates the Café Beau Monde. Because the cafe only serves the residents of Tenpenny Tower, her clientele is limited, allowing Margaret to prepare and serve all the meals.
She is also in charge of preparing Mr. Tenpenny's lunch: the "damned iguana bits sandwich, no salt, with a peeled pear on the side." Margaret is sympathetic to the ghouls that want to live in the tower and can be convinced to talk to Tenpenny about the issue.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 60-240|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Tenpenny Tower: Margaret can be convinced to allow the ghouls to live in the tower.
|Dirty pre-War relaxedwear|
|Tenpenny resident's key|
Drops on death
- Sometimes, when engaging Margaret Primrose in conversation, she will start by saying, "Sit anywhere you want, except for that table in the corner. That's Mr. Tenpenny's table." However, there aren't any penalties for sitting in it.
- In a non-player character to non-player character conversation Herbert Dashwood will compliment Margaret's cooking. She will then say that the shop is running low on food, but that just makes her more creative.
- Even though Mr. Tenpenny has his own table in her restaurant, Mr. Tenpenny never leaves his room.
Margaret Primrose appears only in Fallout 3.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.83-84: "Margaret Primrose
Margaret owns and operates the Cafe Beau Monde. Because the cafe only serves the residents of Tenpenny Tower, her clientele is limited, allowing Margaret to prepare and serve all the meals. The restaurant is open from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM, and Margaret is the service provider the entire time. When the restaurant closes, she generally spends her time in her room."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)