In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
|For other characters in the Fallout universe named Marie, see Marie.|
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
You better keep your nose clean. I'll be watching you.”
She is found at the NCR Embassy on the New Vegas Strip. She is either in a bunk or walking around the embassy. She is unfriendly to you when she first sees you but you can ask her about Jake Erwin, The Strip or herself. Her responses are curt. She is also the only NCR officer that carries a gun on The Strip.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- How Little We Know: The Courier can report a murder at the Gomorrah casino, and show her Clanden's Snuff Tapes as evidence of the crime. However, there does not seem to be any way to pursue this line of investigation any further, as the player is unable to identify Clanden as the man on the tapes.
|NCR trooper armor|
|M&A 9mm pistol|
|NCR Military Police HQ Storage Room key|
Drops on death
- Marie Pappas is the only NCR troop allowed to carry a firearm on the Strip.
- Her lips appear to be upside down. Note the cleft that normally faces the bottom of the nose is absent from the normal place, and can instead be seen at the bottom of her lower lip.
- She is holding a Laser rifle on the Collector's Edition playing card.
- "People drink, gamble, and fight. What do you think happens on the Strip? Any other intelligent questions?"
Marie Pappas appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: GREETING
NCR Trooper: "I bet it feels real nice to be carrying those weapons around on the strip. That damn Mr. House has forbid any NCR military personnel from carrying any sort of firearms on the Strip. Well, except for Captain Pappas. Mr. House still doesn't trust the NCR. A word of advice, the Securitrons won't put up with any funny stuff out there, so don't do anything stupid. This your first time on the Strip?"
(NCR trooper's dialogue)