Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Marigold Pavilion is a location in Fallout 76.
Once a safe shelter on the Appalachian hiking trails, the Pavilion has been ruined by the passage of time and, apparently, explosives.
Points of interest
- The main pavilion can be found by following the Cherry Bomb billboard dominating above the building. Inside, the steamer trunk is against the back wall, with a pair of mattresses up the stairs - apparently, a parent with a child perished here. After shedding a tear for them, players can take a dive in the pond down the hill to unlock a safe that's sunken just next to the pier.
- Potential bobblehead: In the attic area with the sagging floor, by the vertical support pole between the two mattress beds, inside the pavilion.
- Potential magazine: In the attic area with the sagging floor, between the dirty bed and the toy truck, inside the pavilion.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Marigold Pavilion appears in Fallout 76.