Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Marine wetsuit (Fallout 76)
The Marine Wetsuit and Tactical Helmet were designed for nighttime reconnaissance operations and thus has been designed to be stealthy and lightweight while still offering ample protection to the wearer. Paling in comparison to the stealth capabilities of Chinese stealth armor, the Marine wetsuit is still a decent option for those looking for stealth and subterfuge.
One of several underarmors available in the game, this one increases Strength and Endurance at higher levels.
|Ballistic Fiber||Circuitry||Pure Fluorescent Flux|
|Treated Lining||+4 Damage Resistance
+4 Energy Resistance
+4 Radiation Resistance
|Resistant Lining||+6 Damage Resistance
+6 Energy Resistance
+6 Radiation Resistance
|Protective Lining||+8 Damage Resistance
+8 Energy Resistance
+8 Radiation Resistance
|Shielded Lining||+10 Damage Resistance
+10 Energy Resistance
+10 Radiation Resistance
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
- Potential random spawn at armor recipe spawn points in every region except the Forest and Toxic Valley.
- Potential drop from mirelurk queens.
- Plans may sometimes be sold by Vendor Bot Phoenix at the Watoga Shopping Plaza.
- Marine Tactical Helmet is often sold by Vendor Bot Wallace in Harper's Ferry.
- Far Harbor loading screen hints: "The Marine Wetsuit and Tactical Helmet were designed for nighttime reconnaissance operations."