Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Marine wetsuit (Fallout 76)
Background[edit | edit source]
The Marine Wetsuit and Tactical Helmet were designed for nighttime reconnaissance operations and thus has been designed to be stealthy and lightweight while still offering ample protection to the wearer. Paling in comparison to the stealth capabilities of Chinese stealth armor, the Marine wetsuit is still a decent option for those looking for stealth and subterfuge.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
One of several underarmors available in the game, this one increases Strength and Endurance at higher levels.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Modifications[edit | edit source]
|Ballistic Fiber||Circuitry||Pure Fluorescent Flux|
|Treated Lining||+4 Damage Resistance
+4 Energy Resistance
+4 Radiation Resistance
|Resistant Lining||+6 Damage Resistance
+6 Energy Resistance
+6 Radiation Resistance
|Protective Lining||+8 Damage Resistance
+8 Energy Resistance
+8 Radiation Resistance
|Shielded Lining||+10 Damage Resistance
+10 Energy Resistance
+10 Radiation Resistance
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Potential random spawn at armor recipe spawn points in every region except the Forest and Toxic Valley.
- Potential drop from mirelurk queens.
- Plans may sometimes be sold by Vendor Bot Phoenix at the Watoga Shopping Plaza.
- Marine Tactical Helmet is often sold by Vendor Bot Wallace in Harper's Ferry.
References[edit | edit source]
- Far Harbor loading screen hints: "The Marine Wetsuit and Tactical Helmet were designed for nighttime reconnaissance operations."