Marjorie (Fallout: New Vegas)
I know our reputation hasn't always been spotless, but that's all in the past now.”— Marjorie
Marjorie is not fond of being accused of being a cannibal. She and Mortimer are the two conflicting leaders of the White Gloves and by default becomes the most influential member if, during the quest Beyond the Beef, Mortimer is ousted.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Beyond the Beef: Majorie can be questioned on the disappearance of Ted Gunderson and then used for a sponsor to join the White Glove Society.
- Wild Card: Side Bets: After completing Beyond the Beef, Marjorie will tell you that their problems are solved, completing this portion of the quest.
Effects of player actions
- If the Courier has a high enough reputation on the Strip she will give him/her a formal wear outfit and a membership as a White Glove.
|White Glove Society members key|
Drops on death
Marjorie appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Beyond the Beef impossible to complete without an appropriate White Glove disguise.
Although Chauncey tells you to find Marjorie at the restaurant, she may not be able to be found outside of the members' section, making
- PC fix: Type into the console: prid 0010D4F1, moveto player
- Multisystem fix 1: Killing a White Glove Society non-player character allows for looting of White Glove Society Attire, White Glove Society Mask, and White Glove Society Members Key (unlocks the Members Only Section); this can easily be achieved with a silenced gun while hiding (for instance, target the idle non-player character in the far corner of the restaurant). Equipping the White Glove Society Attire and White Glove Society Mask allows the character to enter the Members Only Section without being killed on site (the White Glove Society Members Key unlocking the door to the area). Inside the Members Only Section Marjorie can be spoken with as normal, after which she is triggered to commence roaming the casino once more (her normal non-bugged state).
- Multisystem Fix 2: It is possible to get Marjorie out of the members' section by throwing a grenade while in the members' section under cover of Stealth Boy. If done right, no one becomes hostile and your relationship with the White Glove Society remains unaffected.