The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
Effect's of the player's actions
- If you don't make Trish keep quiet during Diamond City Blues, Marowski will send a Triggerman to invite you to his office. Once there, he'll give you a week to pay 2000 caps as compensation for stealing his chem shipment.
- Refusing to pay makes him and the rest of Goodneighbor hostile.
- Paying will leave him on good terms.
- Waiting past a week and Marowski will start sending Triggermen to kill you.
- Marowski will also inform Malcolm Latimer about you killing his son if Trish rats you out.
Drops on death
Marowski appears only in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help The Vault by expanding it.