The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Background[edit | edit source]
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
Effect's of the player's actions[edit | edit source]
- If you don't make Trish keep quiet during Diamond City Blues, Marowski will send a Triggerman to invite you to his office. Once there, he'll give you a week to pay 2000 caps as compensation for stealing his chem shipment.
- Refusing to pay makes him and the rest of Goodneighbor hostile.
- Paying will leave him on good terms.
- Waiting past a week and Marowski will start sending Triggermen to kill you.
- Marowski will also inform Malcolm Latimer about you killing his son if Trish rats you out.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Drops on death
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Marowski appears only in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help The Vault by expanding it.