In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Maxus was going to be one of the four playable characters in the canceled Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2.
He never liked the quiet life. When he was a teenager, he ran into a Brotherhood of Steel Paladin, who convinced him to join the Brotherhood. While Maxus doesn't like Small Guns too much, the large guns in BOS arsenal impressed him. He is the only link to Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel, as his father is Cyrus, one of the playable characters in the first game.
Similar to Cyrus, except a bit smaller, he wears jeans and a simple T-shirt.
Maxus can use Big Guns, but cannot use Dual Weapons (despite him being shown with them in official artwork). He also has a disadvantage with Small Guns. He gets a good opening advantage to Melee Weapons. Cannot set traps.
- Weapon Skill - Melee Weapons: Added damage to melee weapons.
- Weapon Skill - Big Guns: Added damage to Big Guns.
- Butcher - Added critical chance to knives.
- Heavy Hitter - Added critical chance to hammers.
- Adrenaline Rush - When health goes below 40%, all melee attacks do more damage.
- Hand to Hand Dodge - More armor against melee attacks.
- Sadistic - Health is given when a creature dies.
- Hit One Out of the Park - Increases knock back on melee weapons.
- Man's Best Friend - Dog companion.
Each of the four playable characters in the game can purchase 3 different special abilities. Perks if you will. Special Abilities include:
- 1-2-3 Combo - Adds the ability to do a third attack on melee weapons.
- Melee Charge - The ability to charge up melee weapons.
- Flaming Fist of Death - Maxus' weapon disappears, and he charges up. The he does a five-hit combo on the creature in front of him. Long charge up time.