Meat of Champions/Fallout: New Vegas
Meat of Champions
The essence of champions flows through your veins. When you cannibalize corpses you temporarily gain Caesar's intelligence, Mr. House's luck, The King's charisma, and President Kimball's strength.”— In-game description, Fallout: New Vegas
Effects[edit | edit source]
You can obtain it by eating the corpses of Caesar, Mr. House, The King, and President Kimball, which is only possible if you have the Cannibal perk. After eating any human corpse, you gain +1 in Luck, Intelligence, Charisma and Strength for 60 seconds.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- President Kimball can be difficult to access, and only late in the game, making this perk less valuable.
- Using Dine and Dash on the leaders' corpses counts as eating them.
- The bonus are not added for eating human remains.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- It's also rather appropriate that Caesar, Mr. House, President Kimball, and The King are the four kings from the card deck included in the collectors edition of Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jason Bergman created the perk Meat of Champions.
- This may be a reference to Kurt Vonnegut Jr.'s novel Breakfast of Champions