Melee Hacker/Fallout: New Vegas
Effects[edit | edit source]
The requirements for this perk aren't entirely straightforward:
- The Courier will have to complete the challenge "Up Close" (50 melee kills), which will unlock the challenge "Up Closer" (75 melee kills).
- Completing "Up Closer" will unlock the challenge "I Can Do It One Handed" (10,000 damage with one-handed melee weapons), and the challenge "Two Hands are Better than One" (10,000 damage with two-handed melee weapons).
Completing one of these challenges grants the first rank of the perk, increasing melee attack speed by 5%. Completing the remaining challenge grants the second rank of the perk, increasing melee attack speed by another 5%, for a total of 10%.