Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
(Redirected from Mercenaries)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Mercenary may refer to:
- Mercenary (Fallout) - characters at the Maltese Falcon in Fallout.
- Mercenary (Fallout 2) - the random encounter bandits and thugs surrounding San Francisco in Fallout 2.
- Mercenary (Megaton) - the security of Moira Brown and her shop, Craterside Supply of Megaton in Fallout 3.
- Mercenary (Anchorage War Memorial) - a deceased mercenary at the Anchorage War Memorial in Fallout 3.
- Mercenary (Fallout 3) - mercenaries found dead throughout the Capital Wasteland in Fallout 3.
- Dead mercenary (Fallout 3) - a mercenary character that was cut before the release of Fallout 3.
- Thompson - a deceased Talon Company mercenary on a Pennsylvania Avenue scaffolding in Fallout 3.
- Talon Company merc - a member of Talon Company in Fallout 3.
- Mercenary (Fallout: New Vegas) - guns-for-hire in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Dead mercenary - characters in Fallout: New Vegas.
- NCR mercenary - mercenaries hired by the New California Republic that were cut from Fallout: New Vegas.
- Mercenary - Fallout 4.
- Mercenaries' cave - the location of the Mercenary Raiders in Fallout 2.
- Mercenary camp - an unmarked location in Fallout New Vegas.
- Mercenary Raiders - mercenaries hired by the Bishops family that operate in a cave near Broken Hills in Fallout 2.
- Mercenary - a Fallout 3 karma rank.
- Mercenary - a Fallout 3 achievement and trophy.
- Mercenary - a Fallout 4 achievement and trophy.
- Mercenary note - a holodisk in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Mercenary Pack - a Fallout: New Vegas pre-order item pack and add-on.
- Mercenary's grenade rifle - a unique grenade rifle in Fallout: New Vegas.