As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Mercenary may refer to:
- Mercenary (Fallout) - characters at the Maltese Falcon in Fallout.
- Mercenary (Fallout 2) - the random encounter bandits and thugs surrounding San Francisco in Fallout 2.
- Mercenary (Megaton) - the security of Moira Brown and her shop, Craterside Supply of Megaton in Fallout 3.
- Mercenary (Anchorage War Memorial) - a deceased mercenary at the Anchorage War Memorial in Fallout 3.
- Mercenary (Fallout 3) - mercenaries found dead throughout the Capital Wasteland in Fallout 3.
- Dead mercenary (Fallout 3) - a mercenary character that was cut before the release of Fallout 3.
- Thompson - a deceased Talon Company mercenary on a Pennsylvania Avenue scaffolding in Fallout 3.
- Talon Company merc - a member of Talon Company in Fallout 3.
- Mercenary (Fallout: New Vegas) - guns-for-hire in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Dead mercenary - characters in Fallout: New Vegas.
- NCR mercenary - mercenaries hired by the New California Republic that were cut from Fallout: New Vegas.
- Mercenary - Fallout 4.
- Mercenaries' cave - the location of the Mercenary Raiders in Fallout 2.
- Mercenary camp - an unmarked location in Fallout New Vegas.
- Mercenary Raiders - mercenaries hired by the Bishops family that operate in a cave near Broken Hills in Fallout 2.
- Mercenary - a Fallout 3 karma rank.
- Mercenary - a Fallout 3 achievement and trophy.
- Mercenary - a Fallout 4 achievement and trophy.
- Mercenary note - a holodisk in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Mercenary Pack - a Fallout: New Vegas pre-order item pack and add-on.
- Mercenary's grenade rifle - a unique grenade rifle in Fallout: New Vegas.