Michael (Vault 95)
One of the original vault dwellers Michael was a recovering addict. He, like the entire populace of the vault were grateful for the change to start over. With their strict adherence to the Vault-Tec Rehabilitation Program they believed that they were successfully cured of their addictions.
At their last meeting he specifically believed that with chem dependence no longer an issue they should reduce the amount of meetings. To which Randall reminded everyone present that adherence to The Program was a condition of living in the Vault. Then Patricia questioned if Vault-Tec still existed. To which Randall reminded everyone that they were all still addicts and that they may still pick up unhealthy habits without The Program. Their Overseer, Jane Myers, agreed with Randall and they put the issue to a vote. The result was unanimous; they chose to keep to The Program. This however was all part of the experiment, once the five year time period lapsed the hidden chems were secretly unveiled by R. Guttierrez – an undercover Vault-Tec employee posing as a fellow addict. Soon after the stash of drugs was found the Vault fell into chaos, with fighting and killing breaking out as the rest of the inhabitants succumbed to their former addictions.
Michael is mentioned only in Fallout 4.
- Vault 95 terminals; Private Terminal, Log 1
- Vault 95 terminals; Overseer Terminal, Meeting Notes
- Vault 95 terminals; Private Terminal, Your Orders
- Vault 95 terminals; Private Terminal, Entry 10/23/2082
- Vault 95 terminals; Private Terminal, Log 2
- Vault 95 terminals; Private Terminal, Log 3
- Vault 95 terminals; Private Terminal, Log 4