Split suggested (Overview)
It has been suggested that this article or section should be split in multiple parts. Please help The Vault by discussing this issue on the article's talk page.
They are of little value outside of use as Rock-It Launcher ammunition. Milk cannot be consumed in the game, as only empty bottles are ever found. Milk bottles can be found in numerous places in the Capital and Mojave Wasteland (particularly in houses) and certain merchants will sell them as well.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
- A substantial stack of bottles can be found in Allistair Tenpenny's personal suite, an apparent allusion to the eccentric behavior of millionaire Howard Hughes, who subsisted in self-imposed seclusion solely on chocolate bars and milk in the later stages of his life.
- Just south of Tenpenny Tower towards Warrington Station is a small shop where milk bottles can be found.
- In the Mobile Base Crawler from Broken Steel, a set of ten mini jugs can be found between two desks along with a garden gnome posed with the 10 jugs as bowling pins and a 4-ball as the bowling ball.
- In Fallout: New Vegas there are many traders that live in buildings that own Milk bottles.
- In many instances of both Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas the milk jugs appear in crates much like the milk that was delivered Post WWII by the proverbial Milk-man, further promoting that particular era as "the" background theme for the above Fallout games.
- Also found in most building across the Mojave Wasteland and Capital Wasteland.
- A few can be found at the Cassidy Caravan Wreckage and the Durable Dunn's Sacked Caravan.