We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Volare!: Listen to Pete's history of the Boomers to gain reputation among the Boomers. Pete also directs you to Loyal.
- Bear Necessities: Help Lindsay find her stuffed bear.
- Malleable Mini Boomer Minds: Gain Boomers fame or infamy from several mini boomers through gifts and Charisma.
(Athlete of the Wastes outfit, Ragamuffin outfit)
Drops on death
Mini Boomers appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Their voice may randomly change to one of the opposed sex (i.e. male mini-boomer voice will be replaced by female mini-boomer voice).
- Much like Loyal's unexplained journey, a group of three (3) mini-boomers (random character models) can be seen on the summit of Black Mountain, they can be interacted with like normal mini-boomers, and will move down the mountainside toward the Junction 15 Railway Station which is populated with deathclaws.