Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Background[edit | edit source]
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Volare!: Listen to Pete's history of the Boomers to gain reputation among the Boomers. Pete also directs you to Loyal.
- Bear Necessities: Help Lindsay find her stuffed bear.
- Malleable Mini Boomer Minds: Gain Boomers fame or infamy from several mini boomers through gifts and Charisma.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
(Athlete of the Wastes outfit, Ragamuffin outfit)
Drops on death
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Mini Boomers appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Their voice may randomly change to one of the opposed sex (i.e. male mini-boomer voice will be replaced by female mini-boomer voice).
- Much like Loyal's unexplained journey, a group of three (3) mini-boomers (random character models) can be seen on the summit of Black Mountain, they can be interacted with like normal mini-boomers, and will move down the mountainside toward the Junction 15 Railway Station which is populated with deathclaws.