Missile launcher (Fallout: New Vegas)
|For an overview of missile launcher models throughout the Fallout series, see Missile launcher.|
Regular and fully modified
A pre-War shoulder-mounted multipurpose missile weapon, consisting of a reusable launch unit with an advanced fire control system and a stainless steel launch tube. The control system is contained within a bulky reinforced control box and allows for a degree of target tracking. Aftermarket guidance systems were introduced shortly before the Great War, allowing for greatly increased accuracy and precision. Of note is the fact that unlike most conventional launchers, this model is a breech-loading weapon. Reloading involves breaking it open and sliding the fin-stabilized missile into the frontal section. The remaining length of the launching tube helps protect the operator from the blast, but even then, anyone standing behind it will be scorched, as the backblast is directed rearwards at a 90 degree angle and reaches up to sixty meters.
It remains a popular weapon with many factions and individuals in the wasteland, including raiders, super mutants, mercenary groups, and adventurers looking for something that packs a lot of punch. The availability of specialist munitions such as hive missiles makes it particularly attractive.
A large, very powerful Explosives-skill weapon. Each missile fired from it travels at high speeds and explodes on contact with hard surfaces (be they a critter or a wall). The sizable explosion deals a lot of area of effect damage, making it ideal for engaging large groups of enemies.
- Guidance system: -0.25 spread.
- Annabelle: An unique rocket launcher with a long history, heavily modified to be more powerful and accurate.
|Name||Type||Dmg/shot||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||Spread||AP cost||Ammo||Ammo cap||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.|
|Missile launcher||Missile launcher||125 + 200||513.1||1.6||x0||0||0.3||55||Missile||1||20||50||3900||Explosives:75 Strength:6|
|Annabelle||Missile launcher||150 + 200||663.1||1.9||x0||0||0.02||47||Missile||1||15||100||5200||Explosives:75 Strength:5|
- Black Mountain storage building: Inside the cache.
- Brotherhood of Steel safehouse: On the shelves.
- Vault 34: Inside the armory.
- Non-player characters
Behind the scenes
- Patch 18.104.22.168x doubled the explosion damage, rebalancing the weapon.
- hitscan weapons to only deal explosive damage, with no impact damage dealt. An engine bug can cause non-
- Weapon appearance and behavior. The rear plate states that the backblast can reach 60m, although this is not reflected in the gameplay.