Missile Silo Alpha is a location in Fallout 76.
Missile Silo Bravo is one of three prewar silos that housed and manufactured intercontinental ballistic missiles, or I.C.B.M's, in Appalachia that were operated by the Commonwealth Defense Administration Ballistic Defense Division. Located in the Savage Divide, it was a last-ditch effort in the event of a foreign invasion or attack on America.
- The surface of the silo is concealed as a shed on the shore of a pond.
- Potential bobbleheads
- In the Reactor Area, on top of some plywood, on some large green crates, on the northeast side of the main room.
- In the Operations Center, on some metal crates, in a side room to your left, just past the first laser grid, under the painting of the mountain and lake.
- In the Storage Area’s main room, on the inside corner of the shelves just outside the door to the room with the Tinker’s Workbench.
- In the Control Room, on the upper-level platform, on top of the tall consoles just outside the Launch Control Chief’s room.
- Potential magazines
- In the Reactor Area, on a desk with a broken terminal and a clown on it, on the far west wall of the main room.
- In the Operations Center, on a desk with a broken terminal, in the lowered area in the center of the main room.
- In the Operations Center, on a desk in a small room with three fabricator pods, just off the main room.
- Potential power armor
- In the Storage Area, near the Tinker’s Workbench.
- Dynamic spawns
Missile Silo Alpha appears in Fallout 76.