From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
This is the safest place to control the power
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Accompany Christine to the Puesta del Sol switching station.
- Repair and use the fuse box inside near the entrance to restore power to the station and open the locked interior door blocking your way.
- Pass a Repair check of 60.
- Alternatively, install one of three backup fuses: a fuse is in a toolbox in the same room as the fuse box, near the computers right of the locked door; there is another in the toolbox on the floor after exiting the station and going right, through the Cloud; exiting the switching station and going down the stairs to the left, turning left under the archway and continuing left until one can go right leads to a well lit building – on the balcony of this building is a toolbox containing a fuse.
- Make your way along the walkways and through the rooms ahead until you reach the maintenance elevator and remote maintenance terminal. Christine will initiate a conversation.
- Decide to send Christine down in the elevator, or find a way to access the remote maintenance terminal.
- Talk to Christine again to complete the quest.
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
|1||Travel to the Puesta del Sol switching station with Christine.|
|2||Repair the electrical box to gain access to the rest of the switching station.|
|3||Get Christine to the elevator to the manual override chamber.|
|4||Gain access to the remote maintenance terminal for Christine.|
|5||Get Christine to the remote maintenance terminal and let her know it can be used.|