Fallout faction overhaul project
Background[edit | edit source]
The Mojave Express is one of many courier groups that have emerged with the NCR's expansion to the west to tackle the task of carrying letters and other packages across enormous distances of the American Southwest. The Mojave Express couriers will deliver messages and other items from the Mojave Wasteland to New California and everywhere in between. The company is based out of the Hub in New California and presumably many other locations similar to the branch in Primm.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Dropboxes operated by this company allow the player to move items between different settlements. See the dropbox article for more info.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- ED-E can be found in the front counter inside the building. A Repair skill of 65 or Science skill of 55 (coupled with a Repair skill of 35) is required to activate it as a companion. On the other hand, having three Scrap metals, two Sensor modules, and one piece of Scrap electronics can repair ED-E without any skill requirements.
- According to Ulysses, many of the couriers employed throughout the Mojave are agents working on behalf of Caesar, though this information is questionable at best.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Mojave Express appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- The Courier: "What was strange about it?"
Johnson Nash: "To start with, it was a robot that set it up! Came rolling in with a picture of a cowboy on a screen where its face should be. Had me send a request to the Express office in Hub, for seven couriers to be hired. Each one to carry bric-a-brac, seemed to me! Playing cards, dice, chess pieces, trinkets like that. Then, next thing I know, he turns around and says he wants six couriers, not seven! Has me send on the "corrected" order for six couriers along with a bunch of letters and numbers, like some kind of code or something! Don't ask me what that was about, because I never seen anything like it. Anyways, you must've been Courier 6, then? The Poker Chip?"
(Johnson Nash's dialogue)
- Fallout: New Vegas loading screen hints: "With the expansion of post-apocalyptic society across the American southwest, Courier groups like the Mojave Express have appeared to take on the difficult task of carrying letters and packages over enormous distances."
- The Courier: "This is the first I've heard of Legion coming this far West of the Colorado."
Ulysses: "No, when they come this far, they aren't Legion. They walk as Couriers. Like we do. And the Divide is the reason no Legion has been seen. None belong to Caesar. Not in this place. The ones that came... were following orders."