Monongah Overlook is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
An old tourist overlook dedicated to the valley surrounding Grafton. Now... The views are still spectacular, though not in the way its builders intended. The wrecked truck contains a wooden crate and a toolbox.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The overlook offers stunning views of the Toxic Valley, and has some harvestable resources: Blackberry and wild carrot flowers.
- There's a mysterious button in one of the porta potties, which is the emergency exit of the Bravo Missile Silo.
- East of the overlook is an old raider checkpoint.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Bird Watching List: Beneath the binoculars on the overlook.
- Dynamic spawns
- Weapons: Assault rifle, combat rifle (semi-automatic), combat shotgun, hunting rifle, pipe weapons of all types
- Consumables: Any alcoholic drink, Psycho, Psychotats
- Ammo: Any ranged ammo
- Power armor: Raider power armor pieces
- Junk: Bobby pin, pack of cigarettes, cigarette carton, cigarette, rat poison, radio jammer, assorted bones
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Monongah Overlook appears in Fallout 76.