Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Morgantown Airport is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Once serving the people of Morgantown, the airport was converted into the hub of operations for Responders across Appalachia. With plenty of space on the tarmac to set up tents for sheltering, feeding, and treating refugees, as well as the terminal building for advanced training and housing other necessary facilities for the Responders, it was an obvious choice. Over the years of their operations, the Responders have fortified the airport's perimeter, using salvaged vehicles (including [[infantry fighting vehicle|IFVs), though they have consistently struggled to scale their operations up to meet the demand.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The airport is a major, open location with plenty of Scorched to fight, gear to find, and advanced training to undergo. The main Morgantown Airport terminal contains the advanced training facilities, remnants of the trading and command posts, while the facilities used by the Responders for treating refugees are spread out on the tarmac and in the parking lot up front.
- The parking lot in front contains a monorail station together with a Responder checkpoint, along with military tents used for clearing new refugees. The tarmac is quite crowded, containing the community garden, container town and the stage, together with the cemetery and Miguel's campsite off to the north.
- The eastern part of the tarmac contains the build of the location's facilities, including a bot shop, medical hangar, and laboratory along the southern edge, as well as a rather large quarantine area where the Responders attempted to treat the Scorched plague.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Bobblehead: In the Laboratory hangar.
- Magazine: In the control tower.
- Random recipe: In the quarantine area, in the crashed plane.
- Tasks, Flatwoods Kiosks, Sweet Bean: In the bot shop, in the rear: On the counter and in the shower, on the stereo.
- Psych Eval: Wyatt Johnson: In the crashed plane, safe.
- Psych Eval: Olivia P. Henderson: In the laboratory hangar.
- Melody Larkin: Dispatch: In the control tower.
- Camp Guide Program v3.4: In the back of the bot shop, on the stereo.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Morgantown Airport appears in Fallout 76.