Morgantown Airport is a location in Fallout 76.
Once serving the people of Morgantown, the airport was converted into the hub of operations for Responders across Appalachia. With plenty of space on the tarmac to set up tents for sheltering, feeding, and treating refugees, as well as the terminal building for advanced training and housing other necessary facilities for the Responders, it was an obvious choice. Over the years of their operations, the Responders have fortified the airport's perimeter, using salvaged vehicles including IFVs, though they have consistently struggled to scale their operations up to meet the demand.
Points of interest
- The airport is a major, open location with plenty of Scorched to fight, gear to find, and advanced training to undergo. The main Morgantown Airport terminal contains the advanced training facilities, remnants of the trading and command posts, while the facilities used by the Responders for treating refugees are spread out on the tarmac and in the parking lot up front.
- The parking lot in front contains a monorail station together with a Responder checkpoint, along with military tents used for clearing new refugees. The tarmac is quite crowded, containing the community garden, container town and the stage, together with the cemetery and Miguel's campsite off to the north.
- The eastern part of the tarmac contains the build of the location's facilities, including a bot shop, medical hangar, and laboratory along the southern edge, as well as a rather large quarantine area where the Responders attempted to treat the Scorched plague.
- Psych Eval: Wyatt Johnson: In the crashed plane, safe.
- Psych Eval: Olivia P. Henderson: In the laboratory hangar.
- Melody Larkin: Dispatch: Inside the air traffic control tower.
- Camp Guide Program v3.4: In the back of the bot shop, on the stereo.
- O Holy Night: On the dead pastor in the red pickup truck in the tent city.
- Tasks: To the left of the sink in the robot repair hangar.
- Flatwoods Kiosks: Inside an open locker in the robot repair hangar, nearby the showers
- Sweet Bean: On a table in the robot repair hangar.
- Potential bobblehead
- In the Laboratory hangar.
- Potential magazine
- In the control tower.
- In the quarantine area.
- Inside the crashed plane.
- Dynamic spawns
- Headwear: Red bandana, trilby hat, newsboy cap, green rag hat, battered fedora, sunglasses, bottlecap sunglasses, combat armor helmet, cop cap, faded visor, black-rim glasses, baseball cap, patrolman sunglasses, blue bandana, green bandana, striped bandana.
Morgantown Airport appears in Fallout 76.