Morgantown Trainyard is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Morgantown Trainyard was the freight yard for the city of Morgantown. Connected to the railway system spread out throughout Appalachia, it allowed ease of transportation of goods from the nearby Morgantown Airport and Mama Dolce's Food Processing plant. Due to the defensible nature of the location, many survivors from the Great War utilized the place as a base of operations, including the Responders.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Scattered through the warehouse and various metal shacks are workbenches and a smattering of loot, both notable and junk. The quest Find Responder Supply Caches can be started in the area, in which the objective is to find the two hidden Responder supply caches. A power armor chassis can be found inside the military cargo car.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Holotapes and Notes
- CARTER AND BLACKWELL - TRAITORS!: On console in the top trainyard control tower.
- Dear Spence: On desk of front entrance watchtower office.
- Potential bobblehead
- On the table by the ham radio and Supervisor's Safe (Key)
- In the tall tower above the main trainyard warehouse.
- Potential magazine
- On or around the wood crates stored on the metal upstairs gantry of the storage warehouse
- Northeast balcony with the bed, above the main warehouse entrance.
- On the wooden box in the eastern corner, left of the black mainframe, inside the supervisor's tower above the open warehouse door.
- Fallout 76 power armor
- In the military cargo car, east side of the main warehouse.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Morgantown Trainyard appears in Fallout 76.