Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Without his big tuxedo hat
Background[edit | edit source]
Unlike the other reformed members of the group, he considers the present direction of the Society as misled. In his view of the Society as an elite institution, denying themselves access to such exotic meat has taken away the only reason for the group to exist. He does not openly share this view, however, and it is only by exposing him during a speech at a special dinner hosted for the members of the Society that he reveals his true nature or, if you can pass a speech check (62), he will try to recruit you for his cannibalistic purposes involving Ted Gunderson. If you expose him and let him flee in the quest Beyond the Beef he disappears from the game as soon as he gets to the entrance of the casino.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interaction overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Beyond the Beef: Mortimer wishes to revert the White Glove Society to its former cannibalistic ways and hopes to convince them by feeding them human flesh during an upcoming banquet.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Ultra-Luxe freezer key|
Ultra-Luxe kitchen key
Ultra-Luxe penthouse key
Drops on death
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you expose him and let him flee in the quest Beyond the Beef, he disappears from the game as soon as he gets to the entrance of the casino.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "There is a meat sweeter than the most cornfed livestock. Most of you have tasted it. All of you have coveted it."
- "For our society to be truly elite, we must dine on the most delicious, the most exclusive food known to us."
- "How can you claim to be connoisseurs yet deny yourself the greatest of meats?"
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Mortimer appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.