Mosstown is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
This sprawling shantytown was once a prosperous town - and would still be, if it wasn't for the proximity to a fissure that ensured the town would be depopulated quite fast.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The Mosstown is hidden within the swamp and is a mostly confusing jumble of shacks, walkways, and trees. The main storage building is a short walk to the west, and includes a chemistry station and a locked safe.
- The main cluster of buildings is spread out in an oval area and includes numerous amenities, including cafes, food joints, a motel, and of course, numerous living quarters. The steamer trunk is in the southeastern shack, along with a locked safe. Except for power armor, there are crafting stations for every type of crafting, mostly in the eastern part of the town.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- On the cube-shaped metal work surface with the oven mitts, inside the waffle shack, in the middle of the location.
- On the metal desk with the typewriter, inside the motel , in the northwest corner of the location.
- On or below the magazine carousel, close to the red trunk and locked safe (2), on the east side of the shanty town, close to the Cappy boat.
- On the low coffee table between the gray and dark red couches, inside the drugs shack, by the green plastic outhouses, northwest side of town.
- On the corner of the wood shelf with the mirror and scissors on it, near the red chair, inside the barber's shack, north side of town.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Mosstown appears in Fallout 76.