Mountainside Bed & Breakfast
Mountainside Bed & Breakfast
Mountainside Bed & Breakfast is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
A little, isolated mountainside retreat, perfect for helping people relax away from work...
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
This charming little mountainside getaway is, unfortunately, quite busy this time of year, with Liberators and mole miners crawling all over the place. Exploring it can be a challenge at lower levels. The main stairs lead into the reception area, which connects to the basement with a tinkerers workbench, the adjacent kitchen, which contains two random recipes spawning on the counters, and the guest bedrooms update on the upper level. Lock picking allows the player to bypass doors and enter the reception directly.
The small room access from the ground floor through the blue doors, contains a spawn point for a pump action shotgun and some shells. Going up the stairs grant access to the living room and was apparently the owners bedroom. In the living room there is a bobblehead spawn point on top of the television set and the bed-and-breakfast key on the coffee table. The key opens the door leading to the porch just next to the sofa, which contains a red steamer trunk, an ammo box, and other loot.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Overseer's Log - Mountainside: On the improvised workbench just inside the main entrance.
- Random weapon mods can Spawn inside the building. One in the basement in the damaged locker against the back wall, need your workbench. The other is in the storage room inside the kitchen.
- Two random recipes can appear in the kitchen on the counters.
- THE HERALD SUPPORTS QUINN CARTER: On a table in front of the terminal.
- Potential bobbleheads
- On or near the metal shelf with the ladder leaning on it, inside the kitchen pantry, inside the house.
- On the reception desk just behind the Comment Terminal, in the locked (2) foyer area of the house.
- On top of the television, in the upstairs landing living room with the board games, green carpet, and dark red furniture, inside the house.
- On or near the washing machine, by the Tinker’s Workbench in the chained basement room, inside the house.
- On the upper deck fence or floor, near the trunk, outside the locked (0) door, once the house has been explored; outside the house.
- Potential magazines
- On the metal desk next to the broken terminal and empty filing cabinet, in the southwest corner of the landing area, in the green wallpaper area of the lower extension, west of the kitchen, inside the house.
- On or below the low coffee table by the staircase, across from the reception desk and the Comment Terminal, in the locked (2) foyer area of the house.
- On or below the desk fan, on or near the reception desk by the Comment Terminal, in the locked (2) foyer area of the house.
- On the coffee table, in the upstairs landing living room with the board games, green carpet, and dark red furniture, inside the house.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Mountainside Bed & Breakfast appears in Fallout 76.