Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Museum of Witchcraft
Museum of Witchcraft
Background[edit | edit source]
This historical church once offered information on Salem's past, especially its sordid history dealing with witchcraft.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The front door is chained from the inside, and the only way in is through the basement door situated along the wall facing southwest. The basement consists of dark, candle-lit rooms connected by numerous holes in the walls. A large creature can be heard wandering around upstairs, and several mildly startling events occur while navigating the basement. (Mutilated Gunner bodies and a body being mutilated falling through the holes in the floor.) The upstairs area is in ruins; many of the walls have been knocked down and piles of wooden debris cover the remains of exhibits and displays. Near the entrance, there is a (leveled) deathclaw spawn point.
Notable Loot[edit | edit source]
- Hollowed-out Rock behind the ruined house next to the museum, containing various items and a Note
- An issue of Grognak the Barbarian on a table in the southeast corner on the ground floor.
- Sergeant Lee's holotape and a pristine deathclaw egg near Sergeant Lee's body in one of the small rooms near the exit.
- Behind the museum lies Private Hart... in pieces. On her corpse is Private Hart's Holotape.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox: under a table in the basement.
- Overdue book: under a school desk with a skeleton in the basement.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Museum of Witchcraft appears only in Fallout 4.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.329: "[4.05] MUSEUM OF WITCHCRAFT
A historic church greets visitors wishing to learn more about Salem’s past, though the greeting is initially more subdued. The front door is chained, and the only entrance is via a basement hatch. Inside, it appears something terrifying is haunting this place. Need to reach the attic? A jetpack is in order."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)