We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
A small cottage up the Commonwealth Coast, the Nakano residence is home to Kenji and Rei Nakano. They run a small fishing and transportation business, ferrying people and goods up and down the Massachussetts coast and beyond. Their home is a pre-War two story building restored to working condition, with lodgings for the entire family.
To the east of the family home is a boathouse and workshop, with an Expert-locked safe. To the west on the hill is a plot of land with an tombstone and alter honoring the Nakano patriarch, Taichi Nakano.
- Kasumi's Projects: Kitchen: On the kitchen counter.
- Kasumi's Projects: Lamp: On the dresser in the upstairs corridor.
- Kasumi's Projects: Radio: On the desk in Kasumi's room.
- Kasumi's Projects: Holotapes: On the holoprojector in the living room.
- Kasumi's Projects: Dreams: Underneath her bed, by the dresser.
- Grandfather's note: On the safe in the boat shed.
- Kasumi's final holotape: In the safe in the boat shed.
- Kasumi's holotape to granddad: On the alter of the tombstone, west of the house.
- Kasumi's journal: Behind the toolbox on the dresser in Kasumi Nakano's bedroom.
- There is a teddy bear driving a tractor northeast of the house, past the shore.
- Examining the picture frame in the boathouse reveals the boathouse safe key.