I'm not sure if you're funny or just stupid, but I'm not amused. Make me a real offer and we can talk.”
Background[edit | edit source]
Nero's right hand man is Big Sal. He runs shifty mafia deals within his casino, bringing in lots of income. Nero is often in his room in the northwest corner of the suites level. His room has a hard lock on the door and there is always a guard outside. He becomes very unhappy if he detects the player in his room, and will eventually turn hostile if the player refuses to leave.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- How Little We Know: If the Courier sides with Cachino, then the Courier will end up killing Nero as a result of the quest. Cachino then takes Nero's position as leader of the Omertas. Nero is also Caesar's puppet behind Operation: Racket, the operation for the Omertas to kill everyone on the Strip to take it over.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Dirty pre-War businesswear|
|Gomorrah office key|
1x - 8x 5mm rounds (1 guaranteed, plus 7 75% checks for an additional one each)
0x - 5x 5mm casings (5 75% checks for one casing each)
Drops on death
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "[Tell me about the plan.] We call it Racket, and it is going to show Not-At-Home and every other fucker in our business just what the Family can do."
- "[I'd like to talk to you about Troike.] My associate Big Sal deals with Troike and his business. When my shift down here is done you can talk to him."
- "[You should buy guns from Mick and Ralph, people are starting to ask questions.] [SUCCEEDED] We don't want to draw attention to ourselves. Alright, we'll give them a little bit of extra business."
- "[What was Cachino's role in the plan?] Cachino was my Man Friday. He took care of what needed to be taken care of. Had no idea what a dumb son of a bitch he was."
- "[I helped Troike out, like you asked.] I heard, we'll be needing those guns. Word on the street is you handled those Fiend freaks like a real pro."
- "[I finished that work for Clanden.] Yeah, I heard. I wasn't sold on the whole gas thing. He's the expert though. It sounds like this chlorine thing is going to work out real well."
- "[I finished all the work you had for me.] I heard you did some good work for us. Thank you. Here's a little cash from us to you. Try not to spend it all in one place."
- "[Cachino was talking about big plans for the Family.] Really? That two-faced son of a bitch. I'm glad now that we kept him mostly out of the loop. Look, we could use your help with some things. Especially with Cachino gone, we could use another pair of competent hands, and I think you can provide that."
- "[You give me 4500 caps and I'll let you look at the proof I found.] [FAILED] I'm not sure if you're funny or just stupid, but I'm not amused. Make me a real offer and we can talk."
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Nero appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Gallery[edit | edit source]