We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Better image needed
An image on this page has quality issues that need to be rectified. Please help The Vault by editing or replacing it with a better version.
Omerta thugs are Omerta gang members found in Gomorrah in Fallout: New Vegas.
They are thugs for the gang, and guard the Gomorrah. Also known as the Mafia, Omertas follow the Mafia's strict orders, and normal regulations. They're straightforward, and don't have the people skills that the other two families do, so they make up for it in the only ways they can think of—alcohol and prostitutes.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
|9mm submachine gun or|
12 gauge Sawed-off shotgun or
10mm submachine gun or
.44 Magnum revolver
Drops on death
- Considering the fact that they blackmail and force women into prostitution, it should be no surprise that you get Good Karma for killing them.
- After the Courier has entered the Lucky 38 Casino, the Omerta Thugs will ask you if you've met Mr. House. Though the subtitles read "Mr. House," the Thugs will actually call him "The Overboss."
- They also call Mr. House "Not-At-Home".
- "Not-At-Home is gonna have his day."
- "I'm gonna clip your sorry ass!"
Omerta thugs appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.