(Redirected from Opthalmoscope)
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Red's Clinic, Bigtown - Found inside the clinic. Walk in, should be on a medical tray. Another can be found on the desk.
- Olney Powerworks, Old Olney S. Wilson Building - Go where the Tesla coil is located, but instead of taking it, go inside the passage door near the Tesla coil.
- Moira Brown can sometimes be found selling this item.
- There is at least one located at Raven Rock in the science facilities.
- In The Pitt DLC, Sandra's office has one on the medical cart beneath the first aid box.
- In the first room of the morgue under Turtledove Detention Camp in the Point Lookout add-on.
- In the lab underneath the Anchorage War Memorial.
- In Utility tunnels near the White House Plaza, in first room on the right.
Fallout: New Vegas locations[edit | edit source]
- Camp Forlorn Hope, Medic's tent
- New Vegas Medical Clinic
- Mesquite Mountains Crater, Hell's Motel
- Goodsprings, Doc Mitchell's Home
- Vault 11, Living quarters
- Vault 3, dr, office with hard lock
- Hidden Valley, dr. office with nice desk
- X-8 research center, Institutional Testing Facility
Notes[edit | edit source]
An ophthalmoscope is the name of a medical instrument used to examine the eyes, however, the object in the game resembles an otoscope, which is used to examine the ears.