An overseer was the leader of a Vault-Tec Corporation vault. The overseers were often aware of the Vaults being an experiment and helped coordinate it. The overseer served many purposes from mayor to (in some vaults) a sort of god. If the overseer disclosed the contents of the sealed orders or deviated from the experiment, it can be grounds for termination of employment from Vault-Tec.
List of Known Overseers[edit | edit source]
- Calculator, the cybernetic computer and Vault 0's overseer.
- Lincoln Davis, preceded Stault as overseer of Vault 3.
- George Stault, the last known overseer of Vault 3.
- Vault 8 Overseer, never encountered, replaced by the rank of First Citizen in 2101.
- Katherine Stone, the only known overseer of Vault 11.
- Vault 12 overseer
- Jacoren, the Vault 13 Overseer.
- Robert House, unofficial overseer of Vault 21 after winning the vault in a bet.
- J. Hendricks, the Vault 22 overseer.
- Diana Stone, the Vault 29 ZAX computer overseer.
- Vault 34 Overseer, the ghoulified Overseer of Vault 34.
- Reuben Gill, the first Vault 51 overseer.
- Vault 74 Overseer
- Vault 76 Overseer, Overseer of the control Vault 76 that was later assigned to secure the nuclear silos of Appalachia.
- Puppet Man, the apparent Vault 77 Overseer.
- O. Olivette, the first Overseer of Vault 81.
- Gwen McNamara, the Overseer of Vault 81 as of 2287.
- Valery Barstow, the Overseer to what would have been Vault 88.
- The Sole Survivor, a potential Overseer after Valery Barstow.
- Richard Rubin, the Vault 92 Overseer.
- Alphonse Almodovar, the Oversee of Vault 101 as of 2277
- Amata Almodovar, a potential Overseer of Vault 101.
- Allen Mack, a potential Oversee of Vault 101 Overseer.
- Albert Leris, the Vault 106 Overseer.
- Brody Jones, the Vault 108 Overseer.
- Vault 111 Overseer
- Stanislaus Braun, the Oversee of Vault 112, and Director of the Vault Program.
- Vault 118 overseer, the Overseer of Vault 118
- Vault-Tec Workshop loading screen hints: "The Overseer is the person responsible for every aspect of a Vault's operation - including any bizarre social experiments cooked up by Dr. Stanislaus Braun, the Director of Vault-Tec's Societal Preservation Program."
- Vault 101 terminals; Overseer's Terminal, Letter from Doctor Stanislaus Braun