Park Street station
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Park Street station
Background[edit | edit source]
Section needed (SEE VAULT 114 for - incomplete - dialogue refs!!! Triggermen dialogue specifically mentions the corruption of the unions and how this was typical. Please Get the dialogue file for the wiki. RAW is preferred!)
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
Vault-Tec Industries bought Park Street Station from the government of Boston as a measure to cut costs in the construction of Vault 114: the location was already excavated, tunneling equipment was already on-site, and train cars could be repurposed into rooms for the vault. However, due to shoddy contractors, the project was never finished and the station laid in transition for hundreds of years. More recently, a gang of Triggermen led by Skinny Malone have moved into the station and Vault.
Layout[edit | edit source]
A defunct escalator descends to a ticket purchasing kiosk; to the northwest are the bathrooms, and a hallways to the southeast leads down to the main subway platform. The platform is littered with cargo beds and shipping containers; the subway tunnels heads northeast to another platform that has the entrance to Vault 114 tucked into the northern corner.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- An overdue book is located on a bench on the opposite platform to the entrance/exit of the Boston Commons.
- A Nuka-Cola Quantum is being held by a half buried skeleton in the southeast metro tunnel after descending from the first metro platform and just before the entrance to Vault 114; the skeleton is behind a rusted out truck.
- Two Vault-Tec lunchboxes; the first is located near the aforementioned skeleton on the ground next to blue and red crates,and the second is located at the end of the tunnel opposite the vault door. On the platform between an overturned cigarette machine and the wall, next to a camera.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Most companions comment about this location.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Park Street Station appears only in Fallout 4.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.473-475: "[14.05] PARK STREET STATION
This has been identified as a low-traffic subway stop, and Vault-Tec industries is pleased to announce the purchase of this location for a new Vault, designated #114. Lower excavation costs, usage of existing tunneling equipment, and the repurposing of train cars into vault rooms should expedite the completion of this location.
After years of this location sitting half finished when the bombs fell, a local gang of Triggermen under the leadership of Skinny Malone chanced upon here; the numerous digging machines could be put to use in their nefarious operations."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)