The party hat is a headgear item used by adults for celebrating social gatherings. This is a red paper hat with polka dots and blue streamers. There is a kid's version called the kid's party hat.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The party hat gives no bonuses other than 1 DR. There is a unique version called Stanley's party hat which is worn by Stanley Armstrong during the quest Growing Up Fast. The only difference to the normal hat has a damage resistance of 0.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout 3[edit | edit source]
- Vault 101, cafeteria
- Sewer Waystation, on a ghoul named Gallo
- Paradise Falls, in a cage in Lock and Load shop. This one is static, and cannot be collected.
- Dukov's place resting upon a wall mounted brahman trophy. This one is static as well and cannot be collected.
- Water caravan ambush near Arefu, on a table next to Wastelander holotape (Broken Steel)
- Little Lamplight, ask Sticky about his hat upon meeting him.
- Mothership Zetas Cargo Hold: Four party hats on a shelf with other pre-War clothes. (Mothership Zeta)
Fallout: New Vegas[edit | edit source]
- The Devil's Throat, on a prospector's body in the back of an old truck.
- A room full of destroyed party hats is found at the REPCONN Test Site in a closet within the Bright Brotherhood's area.
Related quests[edit | edit source]