Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Fallout 3 locations project
Looking down Pennsylvania Avenue, from the Brotherhood's reinforced position near the ruins of the White House
Layout[edit | edit source]
This area is a constant battle between Lyons' Brotherhood of Steel and super mutants. Immediately behind the entrance to Metro Central is a Dot's Diner. To the west there is an manhole entrance to the metro sewer and further out is an alcove where a scavenger has set up shop with his dogs. In the far west Pennsylvania Avenue meets Executive Avenue. This area has been made into a Brotherhood encampment with an entrance to the utility tunnel which connects to the Presidential sub level and Presidential metro. South of this entrance is a small hotel where the Brotherhood of Steel has taken up residence.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Chinese Army: Special Ops Training Manual in the nearby hotel on a small table near the HAM radio. (Has to be stolen unless you have the Broken Steel add-on and you've completed Take it Back!.)
- Tumblers Today in the Sewer by the ammunition stash (hidden in a broken out wall in south east dead-end tunnel).
- At the scaffolding at corner of 17th and Pennsylvania, there is a dead merc on the side with the leaning/bent light pole (you must walk up the pole to reach the merc) with a note (Pennsylvania Ave explosives note) about planted mines and activation switch location. The switch is past the dead merc. When you activate the switch, all the explosives go off in a chain reaction in the street.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The streets in this neighborhood appear to have been mis-numbered in the game, as 17th Street is west of the White House. The street marked as 17th Street in the game should probably be 12th Street.
- The White House Plaza is already in the main game but is not marked on your Pip-Boy until you have installed Broken Steel.
- Next to Metro Central is "The Clarabella", a very large and unique building.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Pennsylvania Avenue appears only in Fallout 3.