People's Republic of America Radio is a Chinese propaganda broadcast in English. It is still operational in 2277, 200 years after the Great War had ended. The messages are severely out dated, still referring to the Anchorage Reclamation and the "wall street gang."
- The signal can be picked up at Mama Dolce's Food Distribution in the southern portion of Arlington Cemetery. Mama Dolce's was in fact a front company for a Chinese spy operation. It is now filled with Chinese Remnant forces. It also can be heard while inside the Arlington/Falls Church Metro up until to the Falls Church Station door.
- The signal can also be picked up on the road that goes between the south side of the Citadel, Alexandria Arms and the north side of the Arlington Library. The signal seems be within a rectangle going to the northeast. The source of the broadcast seems to be a large heap of rubble, which has an invisible barrier blocking in-game access.
- Intro segment
- "Greetings to the oppressed masses from the peace-loving peoples of China!"
- "All peace-loving peoples must join together to stop the war of aggression being waged by the Wall Street gang!"
- Middle segment
- "Why do you continue to send your boys to die for your capitalist masters?"
- "Your boys are dying on the Alaska front, and all for nothing. Bring them home, before it is too late."
- Last segment
- "The gang of Wall Street fat cats, and their Washington war-monger puppets, have plunged the world into war to line their own..."
- "Do you think your leaders will keep you safe if the bombs fall? You will die while the Wall Street gang and their hangers-on live like kings in..."
- (static, message restarts)
- The numerous locations of this broadcast and the errors (such as the mismatched exterior and interior) at Mama Dolce's may indicate that the related material was part of a quest that was cut from final game.
Behind the scenes
- The station is a reference to numerous radio propaganda programs, including: Axis Sally, Seoul City Sue, Hanoi Hannah, Pyongyang Sally, and Tokyo Rose, who gave broadcasts intended to break American troop morale during World War II, the Korean War and the Vietnam War. The text of the broadcasts resembles the Chinese Communist Party propaganda distributed during the Korean War, stating the futility of war and how war is waged for the benefit of the "Wall Street Gang". The deployment of the station in America rather than at the front mirrors World War Two propaganda efforts such as the broadcasts of Lord Haw-Haw and Sefton Delmer.