Phoenix (implant)/J.E. Sawyer's Fallout RPG
|For other uses of name Phoenix, see Phoenix.|
Phoenix is a defensive implant developed by Poseidon Energy.
Fallout 2 Phoenix implants
- Common requirements:
- Benefit: + 5% to Damage Resistance against plasma, laser and fire weapons (cumulative).
Phoenix Armor Implants
- The Personal Character can get this perk once he/she learns about implants at Vault City medical computer.
- $10,000 (discount to $8000 with CH 6 or Barter 75%),
- 3 days.
- Note: necessary for Phoenix Assault Enhancement.
See also: Phoenix Armor Implants
Phoenix Assault Enhancement
- Phoenix Armor Implants.
- $50,000 (discount to $40,000 with CH 6 or Barter 75%).
- 6 days,
- Negative feature: permanent Charisma decrease by 1.
See also: Phoenix Assault Enhancement
J.E. Sawyer's Fallout RPG
Phoenix Thermal Implants
PHOENIX Thermal Implants increase the subject's Heat and Electrical DTs by 5. This implant adds 10 lbs. of weight to the subject's inventory permanently.
Phoenix Thermal Implants, Stg. II
Stage II PHOENIX Thermal Implants increase the subject's Heat and Electrical DTs by 10. This implant adds 15 lbs. of weight to the subject's inventory permanently.
Behind the scenes
In mythology the Phoenix was a bird that at the end of its life would burst into flames and arise from the ashes unharmed.