Pi Mu House
Pi Mu House
Pi Mu House is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
The house of the archetypal U.S. male fraternity, that is, brash, loud, and constantly in conflict with the University authorities, the Pi Mu House was trashed during an eviction party before the Great War and remained that way ever since. Why was it called an eviction party? After the frat members vandalized the Vault Boy statue in the heart of the university, the dean had enough and decided to evict the fraternity. As usual, Ted Dorfman, the fraternity's president, took the warnings in his own, special way, and elected to celebrate the eviction with a vicious party. It seems, however, that the batch of Nukashine brought to bear was a little too potent.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The fraternity house has three floors, all filled with trash, party gear, and dead bodies. The party was quite intense. Feral ghouls inhabit the area and are quite ornery. The target of the Wasted on Nukashine quest is upstairs: The Nukashine message on Ted Dorfman's terminal upstairs, next to a bottle of suspicious blue elixir...
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Holotapes and Notes
- Eviction Notice: The note is on a table in the front entryway.
- Final Initiation: The holotape is downstairs next to a bloodied mattress.
- The mannequin: 2nd floor in the bedroom with the mannequin in the bed.
- Potential magazines
- A random magazine may spawn on the lower shelf of the broken bookshelf in the basement.
- Other Loot
- Vintage Nukashine: Next to Ted's terminal.
- Dynamic spawns
No location theme keyword variable specified - check the infobox!
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Pi Mu House appears in Fallout 76.