Pioneer Scout Camp
Pioneer Scout Camp
Pioneer Scout Camp is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Pioneer Scout Camp, also known as Camp Lewis, was a wilderness camp site located in northern Appalachia on the shore of Grafton Lake for Order 451 of the Pioneer Scouts of West Virginia. Camp Lewis provided lessons and various wilderness-themed activities such as fishing, swimming, boating, cooking, archery, shooting, metalworking, crafting, and much more.
Camp Lewis was divided into two sections of cabins, A and B. Section A had three cabins for scouts to bunk in, and a separate cabin for their Expedition Leader. Section B had two cabins for scouts to bunk in, and a separate cabin for their Expedition Leader. The lower section of the camp had a small shop, a two-story Mess Hall with campfire and flag pole just outside its front doors, a building next to the docks that may have been used for swimming, fishing, and boating activities, and a building for camp operations. A central feature of the camp was the adventure tower - a wooden climbable tower with a grand view of the area. Located just up the hill were one cabin for archery and shooting lessons, and two cabins for the various crafting and metalworking lessons and activities. Even further up the hill was Pioneer Scout Lookout, a watchtower for surveillance over the lake.
Following the events of the Great War and the subsequent environmental pollution by industrial chemicals, the toxic lake water level rose, flooding cabin B02 and the building next to the dock that provided the lake activities.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Camp Lewis has a fair amount of meager loot, including several notes and potential collectibles. There's a locked safe inside Expedition Leader A's cabin and a locked safe behind the dockside building, wedged into the ground. There's a multitude of cooking stations throughout the location, as well as a tinker's, weapon, and armor workbench located up near the archery, shooting, and crafting activity cabins.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Holotapes and Notes
- SCOUTBOOK: Foreward: On picnic table in second floor interior of Mess Hall.
- SCOUTBOOK: Fundraisers: On table inside camp operations building.
- Potential bobbleheads
- On the edge of a picnic table in the upper dining area of the Mess Hall (interior).
- On top of the adventure tower (not Pioneer Scout Lookout), accessed via the log ramp and rickety wood platforms attached to the tower (exterior).
- Potential magazines
- In the small box under the green bunk bed, southeast corner of cabin A02 (interior).
- At the foot of the outhouse, right of the weapons workbench, at the shooting range.
- Two recipes on counter of Mess Hall kitchen.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Pioneer Scout Camp appears in Fallout 76.