In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Pitt raider (character)
Split suggested (Overview or Not, which is it?)
It has been suggested that this article or section should be split in multiple parts. Please help The Vault by discussing this issue on the article's talk page.
|This page is about character. For the faction, see Pitt raiders (faction).|
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Good to see another bad-ass in The Pitt.”
Interactions with player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
Effects of player actions
- Before entering The Hole, Pitt raiders and guards will show you no respect and often call you scab and slave. Following your success in the Hole, their demeanor will change and begin to respect you more and more.
- If you choose to free the slaves by killing Ashur and his followers during the main questline, then no more Pitt raiders will respawn afterwards, making the special Pitt raider armors they wear limited in quantity.
- If your Intelligence is high enough, they may refer to you as "professor"; likewise, they comment on your Strength if it is high enough. After completing the fights in "The Hole", they may refer to you as "newbie".
The first time Pitt raiders of the generic variant are encountered is in the Capital Wasteland when answering Werhner's radio signal. In The Pitt itself, they are guarding every area except for the Steelyard. Generic Pitt raiders are marginally stronger than standard raiders; they also have slightly superior armor and equipment.
The three Pitt raiders sent to pursue Wernher into the Capital Wasteland may be equipped with metal armor, making them somewhat tougher than average.
- If you manage to lure any friendly rendered raiders (such as any raider encountered through a random encounter or any raider that followed you from the nearby Satellite Towers) towards where you find Wernher fighting with Pitt raiders, the Capital Wasteland raiders will actually shoot at The Pitt raiders, and leave Wernher alone.
- "If you're so damn smart, how'd you end up here? Huh?!"
- "Get back to work, grinder."
- "You've got brains, but you're no Ashur."
- "You look too damn friendly for your own good."
- Pitt raiders can be mezzed, but dialogue with them will have no sound or lip syncing.