We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Plasma Defender (GRA)
|For an overview of Plasma pistol models throughout the Fallout series, see Plasma pistol.|
Regular and fully modified
The Austrian made Glock 86 plasma pistol (also referred to as the Plasma Defender), was designed before the Great War by the Gaston Glock artificial intelligence. It shoots a small bolt of superheated plasma. Powered by a small energy cell.
The Plasma Defender (GRA) is a powerful energy-based pistol which fires superheated bolts of green plasma. It is able to punch through most creatures and low-level types of armor with ease.
Specially constructed by the Gun Runners, the Plasma Defender (GRA) is nearly identical to the Plasma Defender in both textures and stats, the main difference being this variant can accept weapon modifications.
- Plasma Defender scope, adds a scope for increased zoom.
- Plasma Defender sheath stabilizer, decreases spread by 0.2.
- Plasma Defender high-capacity terminal, increases ammunition capacity by 32 rounds.
- Arcade Gannon's Plasma Defender, a unique non-playable Plasma Defender which it only differs from the standard pistol in its use of companion ammunition.
- Plasma Defender, the common variant found in the Mojave Wasteland.
- Silver Rush, sold by Gloria Van Graff.
- Hidden Valley, sold by Torres.
- Novac, sold by Cliff Briscoe.
- Gun Runners, sold by Vendortron.
- Various merchants around the Mojave.
- With the scope and sheath stabilizer mods, it resembles of the Glock 86 plasma pistol from Fallout and Fallout 2.
Plasma Defender mods concept art by Julie Kim