Plasma Defender (GRA)
|For an overview of Plasma pistol models throughout the Fallout series, see Plasma pistol.|
Regular and fully modified
Background[edit | edit source]
The Austrian made Glock 86 plasma pistol (also referred to as the Plasma Defender), was designed before the Great War by the Gaston Glock artificial intelligence. It shoots a small bolt of superheated plasma. Powered by a small energy cell.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The Plasma Defender (GRA) is a powerful energy-based pistol which fires superheated bolts of green plasma. It is able to punch through most creatures and low-level types of armor with ease.
Specially constructed by the Gun Runners, the Plasma Defender (GRA) is nearly identical to the Plasma Defender in both textures and stats, the main difference being this variant can accept weapon modifications.
Modifications[edit | edit source]
- Plasma Defender scope, adds a scope for increased zoom.
- Plasma Defender sheath stabilizer, decreases spread by 0.2.
- Plasma Defender high-capacity terminal, increases ammunition capacity by 32 rounds.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Arcade Gannon's Plasma Defender, a unique non-playable Plasma Defender which it only differs from the standard pistol in its use of companion ammunition.
- Plasma Defender, the common variant found in the Mojave Wasteland.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Silver Rush, sold by Gloria Van Graff.
- Hidden Valley, sold by Torres.
- Novac, sold by Cliff Briscoe.
- Gun Runners, sold by Vendortron.
- Various merchants around the Mojave.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- With the scope and sheath stabilizer mods, it resembles of the Glock 86 plasma pistol from Fallout and Fallout 2.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Plasma Defender mods concept art by Julie Kim