Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Plasma pistol (GRA)
|For an overview of plasma pistol models throughout the Fallout series, see plasma pistol.|
Background[edit | edit source]
This plasma pistol has five tributary energy arcs connected to a central cathode, and the cathode functions as a point of focus, or the barrel. The energy is projected forward, probably by electromagnetic propeller built around the cathode. The propelled energy forms a Plasma Pinch; though rather slow, the pinch carries high levels of both thermal and kinetic energy.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon is a powerful energy-based pistol, firing superheated bolts of green plasma able to punch through most critters and low-level types of armor with ease.
Compared to the standard plasma pistol, the GRA variant shares the same stats and textures, however this variant was specially designed by the Gun Runners to accept modifications which the standard plasma pistol cannot. It is an improved holdout weapon, meaning it can be concealed and brought into weapons-free zones if the player's Sneak skill is 50 or over.
Modifications[edit | edit source]
- Plasma pistol hi-energy ionizer, increases damage by 7.
- Plasma pistol magnetic accelerator, increases projectile speed x2.
- Plasma pistol recycler, replenishes ammunition (1/4 shots).
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Plasma pistol, the common variant that cannot accept mods.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Goodsprings general store, sold by Chet.
- Mojave Outpost, sold by Lacey.
- Gun Runners, sold by Vendortron.
- Prospector's Den, sold by the merchant after clearing out the Jackals.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Sounds[edit | edit source]
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.