Plasma grenade (Fallout: New Vegas)
|For an overview of grenade models used throughout the Fallout series, see Grenade.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The plasma grenade packs more than twice as much power than the standard frag grenade and, upon detonation, engulfs a 35-foot area with an orb of green plasma. It has the potential to require fewer action points as well, due to the Plasma Spaz perk.
Plasma grenades are one of the safest grenades to throw en masse with Heave Ho! as atomic cocktails can be used to increase energy resistance along with the benefit of high damage threshold, Adamantium Skeleton, Hit the Deck and Tough Guy.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- They can be stolen from the Nellis Air Force Base in the mess hall and munitions hall, or purchased there.
- They can be stolen from the Silver Rush, or purchased there if the Van Graffs are left alive.
- Three can be located in the Securitron Vault in the security room, along with a plasma rifle.
- 1-4 can be found on one of the members of the Vipers in Bonnie Springs, the one that has the plasma grenades wears combat armor and has the unique brass knuckles, Love and Hate.
- One can be found in the Followers safehouse
- They can sometimes be bought from Cliff Briscoe in Novac.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Concept art by Adam Adamowicz
- 750 unit radius, 128 units = 6 feet.