Pleasant Valley Cabins
Pleasant Valley Cabins
Pleasant Valley Cabins is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
These cabin once housed the wealthy and the powerful who visited the luxurious Pleasant Valley resort. After the War, the rich-cum-raiders repurposed them as arenas, housing, storage, and other elements necesary for the rising tribe.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The cabins stretch on the northern slope of the mountain, surrounding the meandering main road. The northwestern cluster is perhaps the most rich in potential loot, as it contains two safes in the northwestern cabins, together with a magazine spawn point and a chemistry station just the opposite, together with remnants of the raiders' trading post and bar. There's also the arena, with a random raider power armor in the center, surrounded by raider bodies, with the adjacent chalet that served as a viewing station containing armor workbenches and another magazine spawn point. There are random plans by the workbenches themselves, on the shelves.
- The northern cluster of cabins overlooking the valley below contains two cooking station, a weapons workbench in the eastern cabin, and two magazine spawn points in the western and eastern cabins respectively.
- The northeastern cabin and the restaurant/lodge in the northeast contain assorted loot and terminals. The lodge in particular has a custom terminal from Greene Custom Defense Systems, allowing for generating security keys. This is used in ...
- The grand lodge in the center is partially collapsed, but contains a lot of potential loot, including a steamer trunk, a magazine spawn point behind the podium, and two bobbleheads in the central section. The looted shop in the northeastern part also contains a magazine spawn point.
- Up the hill is the playground, with minor assorted loot.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Tony's Orders: The note is on a night stand just to the right of a bed on the second floor of the hotel.
- Harvey's Deal: The note is on a shelf next to the billiards table.
- Geraldine Fitzsimmon's Holotape: The holotape is on the front counter of the southwestern end of the hotel.
- The Assassins: The note is on an end table between two chairs in the ground floor of the hotel, behind a collapsed floor ramp.
- Holden McMerrick's Holotape: The holotape is on a table next to terminals.
- Chauncy's Note: Northwestern cabin, upstairs.
- Trevor's Note: Greene's cabin.
- Potential bobbleheads
- Above the Raider shanty town, on the low roof connecting the first two chalets, close to (and above) a bus stop, on a ham radio sitting on a crate under a black-and-white umbrella.
- Above the Raider shanty town, on the upper floor of the chalet with parts of its roof missing, on the floor by a short book cabinet, by the pool table.
- Potential magazines
- On the headboard of the double-mattress bed, in the first ruined lodge structure (if approaching from the east), with the planks onto the roof of the coach, near the bus stop (interior, but no roof).
- On the lectern, on the stone patio, southwest end of the upper lodge area, with the multiple seats around the lectern, which is flanked by two red ornate chairs (exterior).
- On the mattress in the room with the rug, off the room with the three terminals and green carpet, inside the lodge attached to the Raider arena, accessed via the exterior deck (interior).
- On the low side table between two red bar stools with backs, above scattered beer bottles, on the deck of the southwestern, faded blue shiplap mansion, lower area (exterior).
- On the coffee table with the two Cafeteria Trays, by the blue couch under the Brahmin wall mount heads, inside the yellow door and curtained cabin (interior).
- On the metal table below the Raider corpse, in the bunk bed cabin with half a red front door, northwest cabin in the group of three, next to the rusty yellow pickup (interior).
- Potential power armor
- In the arena in the northwest.
- Dynamic spawns
No location theme keyword variable specified - check the infobox!
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Pleasant Valley Cabins appears in Fallout 76.