In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
I've found that price keeps the riff-raff out. You aren't riff-raff, now, are you?”
A jovial host of his prestigious hunting club for society’s richest (or most bored) clientèle, Plik has witnessed the spread of Feral Ghouls in the area, and seeks to limit this encroachment, while attempting an enterprising scheme in the process. To this end, he runs a little hunting club out of the coastal grotto, but it is "strictly for high-rollers". It appears Plik has a scientific background and has taken extensive notes on the anatomy of feral ghouls, referenced in his journal which grants the Ghoul Ecology perk upon reading.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character starts quests.|
- Plik's Safari: If you decide to join his club by paying the 1,000 cap entry fee, you can go on his safari.
Effects of players action
- After successfully participating in Plik's Safari and speaking with Plik again, the player will receive a unique axe called The Dismemberer.
- If he is kept alive, you may go on his safari's once every day for 500 caps.
|Merc charmer outfit|
|800 bottle caps|
Drops on death
- With a high Sneak skill and/or the Chinese stealth armor one can pickpocket Plik for the 800 caps he initially carries and after paying his 1000 cap fee pickpocket your money back without any change in karma.
- Though his head is a pale white, his body is a bloody red color.
- "High roller, coming through!"
- "Welcome back. Do we fancy a bit of bloodshed?"
- After completing Plik's Safari, you can also pickpocket him for 1800 bottle caps at a time, by going in and out of the Safari. Each time you load, it will show he has 1800 bottle caps in his inventory; this also results in no karma change.
- mezz him, he will fall apart. He can be enslaved but if you try to
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.91: "Plik
A jovial host of his prestigious hunting club for society's richest (or most bored) clientèle, Plik has witnessed the spread of Feral Ghouls in the area, and seeks to limit this encroachment, while attempting an enterprising scheme in the process."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)
- Plik: "Welcome! Welcome to my extraordinary Safari. Shall we get you registered?
The Lone Wanderer: "Registered for what, exactly?"
Plik: "Only the finest bit of sport you've ever enjoyed! Once we review the rules and see to a nominal thousand caps registration fee, of course."
- The Lone Wanderer: "Tell me more about the Safari."
Plik: "Ah, but of course. What would you like to know?"
The Lone Wanderer: "What's the basic idea?"
Plik: "The participants - that's you - assemble in the arena. Once you've made your preparations, signal me with the button inside to begin the hunt. I'll remotely release groups of ferals against which you must defend yourself. Don't worry, I'll make sure there aren't too many loose at one time. You're in for quite a treat, if I do say so myself."
- The Lone Wanderer: "What if we get overwhelmed? How do I get out?"
Plik: "Not an option, I'm afraid. The thrill wouldn't be the same if you knew I'd release you at the first sign of trouble, now would it?"
- The Lone Wanderer: "Do you have weapons for me to use?"
Plik: "Weapons are your own responsibility, sir/ma'am. I'm sure you have your own preferences, after all."
- The Lone Wanderer: "You round up Ghouls for slaughter? Isn't that... unethical of you?"
Plik: "Have I tried to chew on your skull, sir? Perhaps you've noticed my ability to string words into complete sentences? These ferals are nothing like myself. I'm no more a monster for providing them than you are for slaughtering them."
- The Lone Wanderer: "A thousand caps? That's outrageous!"
Plik: "I've found that price keeps the riff-raff out. You aren't riff-raff, now, are you?"
- Plik: "Tremendous showing! I do hope the experience was worth every cap. Let's commemorate your first safari with a token of our friendship, shall we? This axe was, er, 'misplaced' by one of my other patrons. She won't be needing it anymore, and it's a weapon of gruesome distinction. Enjoy it."
- The Lone Wanderer: "That was fun! Can we do it again?"
Plik: "Your enthusiasm is flattering, but I'll need time to round up more fodder. Could I trouble you to return in a day or two?"
- The Lone Wanderer: "I'd like to do the Safari again."
Plik: "Why, certainly! You're already registered, but I'll need five hundred caps to enter this particular safari. You understand."