Point Lookout tribal
|This page is about the character. For the faction, see Point Lookout tribals.|
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Point Lookout tribal
Submerge your will in the depths of the astral sea!”
Background[edit | edit source]
Point Lookout tribals wander the cathedral, cultivating punga and meditating. However, these normally peaceful cultists can be very brutal when told to be so. They lead the assault on the Calvert Mansion because the Transcendent One instructed them to. They are proficient with improvised melee weapons but are also capable with firearms.
Tribals are surprisingly tough opponents; even the weakest of them are on par with a Brotherhood of Steel Paladin in terms of durability and combat skill, and the highest-level tribals exceed even super mutant brutes and super mutant masters. Their tribal garb serves as mediocre, but still functional armor. In contrast, named tribals, including their leader Jackson, are standard human non-player characters, and are relatively easily killed.
Named members[edit | edit source]
Unnamed members[edit | edit source]
Although the unnamed tribals encountered at the Ark & Dove Cathedral are (initially) not hostile, their brethren met at Calvert Mansion are not as peaceful.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Knife, combat knife, axe, hunting rifle, lever-action rifle, double-barrel shotgun|
Drops on death
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tribals are much more dangerous than opponents in the Capital Wasteland because they do far more damage to the player due to an object effect in the DLC causing the aforementioned weapons, when wielded by tribals or swampfolk, to do an additional 35 points of unresistible damage per hit.
- The named tribals may sometimes attack after Calvert is killed.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Be at peace."
- "Go past the flesh."
- "Mind at ease."
- "Escape to the mind."
- "Trust in the wisdom of your higher mind!"
- "Shh... My meditation requires utmost concentration."
- "You will feed the Punga!"
- "Sleep forever!"
- "Return to dust!"
- "Death to the unenlightened!"