- Major characters
- The Chosen One · Tandi · Joanne Lynette · Dick Richardson · Frank Horrigan · Ken Lee · AHS-9 · Harold
- Dogmeat · John Cassidy · K-9 · Marcus · Myron · Skynet · Sulik
- Major factions
- Enclave · New California Republic
- Minor factions
- Brotherhood of Steel · Hubologists · New Khans · Shi
Lynette has an extreme managerial, economic, and efficient soul, and she's used to getting her way. She wasn't abused, tortured, or twisted in any way when she was young, she just got a certain privileged and superiority complex hardwired into her head around five or six years old, and she's never been the same. She's always known that she was destined to lead the Vault 8 Citizens, and that power has gone to her head. She's been the leader of Vault City for many, many years, and she's seen the worst that the wasteland has to offer - but rather than taking sympathy on the poor souls that have come to Vault City for protection, she has instead taken the view that these "outlanders" were simply not strong or smart enough to achieve what Vault City has, and thus, are inferior. She tends to work too much and too hard, and she sees all her time as precious, so she has little patience for socializing without a purpose or for people dropping in and wasting her time.
The game takes place in the year 2241 on the West Coast of what used to be the United States of America, mostly in California and Nevada. Faced with the worst drought on record, the village elders of Arroyo ask the direct descendant of the Vault Dweller, referred to as the Chosen One, to retrieve a Garden of Eden Creation Kit (GECK) for Arroyo.
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to check out the help pages and policies and guidelines.
- If you want to help but you are not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by expanding them. Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that do not exist yet.
- If you want to experiment with editing a wiki, please do it in a sandbox, not in articles.